Saturday, May 13, 2006

hi Dadee,

please come back soon coz it is a bit worrying that Mommy hasn't moved from the bed for the whole darn day!
and when she finally does, she fed me with something which looked like fish [just becoz i heard her say "come.. Mommy feed Dex ikan goreng, ok?]

it's scary that she doesn't move even on the bed but when she finally does, she talks to me so much that i can't get her out of my face~

please come back soon Dadee.

we already have enaff bacon in the house.

and Mommy says sorry she finished up your share of chikus. she doesn't have ape-tite [yes, she eats a lot like apes do!] to have rice, so she ate all of your chikus.

and Mommy wants me to remind you to pass the vitamins to Tom [i hope it isn't my friend from Tom & Jerry!]

i have to go now.
i can hear her "dexterooney~" going on

please come save me from Mommy, Dadee!

love & paws!
Dex!

0 comments: